Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Blog is dead. Long live The Blog!

Welcome to the Grand (Re)Opening of The Wyrd Sisters!

I've been keeping a blog on another site for a few months now (a mostly private affair, since I didn't tell anyone about it), but I think it's time to unveil my gooey, silly brainstuff to the world.

Certain limitations with FriendsterBlogs have led me to set up shop here, and I'm celebrating with a formal announcement to friends and family. Hello, friends and family!

If you'd like to see what I've been up to check out the archives. And, of course, I hope you'll be a frequent visitor here.

Thanks for coming to the Grand (Re)Opening, folks! Maybe next time I'll have a toaster for you.

1 comment:

jenn marsala said...

Yeah! I can finally leave you comments on the blog! I love the new and improved Wyrd Sisters. It is better than the musical Cats!

I love you, sweetie..

and thanks for the plug!

j