Thursday, October 27, 2005

life of a dog




It's funny, but "dignity" isn't the first word that came to mind when I viewed these pics (only two from a list of thirty-one "pet Halloween costume ideas!").

I understand loving your pets. They're amazing companions, and most of them are more loyal, good-natured, and--dare I say it?--intelligent than humans. But must we anthropomorphize the poor beasts? Can't we show our love and appreciation without subjecting them to the indignity of silly costumes?

At least these animals have it better off than Tinkerbell. That poor dog not only has to play dress up every day, but also has the unlucky fate of spending every minute of it's life with this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3
I know what I like and I like it, have a laugh on me.

Andy said...

I bet that Tinkerball tries new and exciting ways to kill herself on a daily basis. Think "Better Off Dead" but with a dog...

Anonymous said...

Very informative travel holland. Stop and have a look at travel hollandtoo.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like canine influenza

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about baby doll lingerie. I have a website about baby doll lingerie which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.