Tuesday, October 11, 2005

goin' to the chapel



A couple pictures from the wedding I went to this weekend. The groom proposed while scuba diving--perhaps one of the coolest proposals I've heard of--so the wedding cake was this fantastic tribute to the reception's underwater theme. And Thom and I? Well, my husband looks handsome as ever. I've got a bit of the deer-on-quaaludes-in-headlights look. You'll notice the fake eyelashes... that's what happens when you're a lightweight and decide to do your makeup after drinking a glass of wine. At least I was having a good time, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog with the Best
Ever wonder what African American scholars are thinking? Sure, when a fresh controversy makes headlines or a new study shocks us with worrying statistics, a black professor will appear on TV or be quoted in ...
Just wanted to say hi and check out some of the comments on your blog. Some of these are pretty weird.

I seriously would like you to check out my store though. It is related to chocolate birthday gift Know I know not everyone likes chocolate birthday gift , but those people are usually hard to find.

Come by when you get a chance and look around. I think you will love it.