Monday, October 03, 2005

have a nice trip, see you next fall

My grandparents' visit went swimmingly, and I even managed to avoid patronizing any frighteningly cheerful tourist traps (alas, that is a fate I haven't always escaped).

So gramps and grams are off on their great adventure in Canada and will be back to stay a few more days after their tour ends. In the mean time, my brother-in-law, Kevin, will be in town for a wedding (and hopefully some job interviews). We'd love it if he and his wife-to-be were just slightly closer than halfway around the world.

Our autumn is already looking packed with two weddings (one in Wisconsin), one trip to see friends (in Indiana), and family coming for Thanksgiving.

I don't know, if we were really efficient we could probably fit in a Bar mitzvah and a cross-country drive too.

No comments: