Monday, July 18, 2005

when Kevin met Crystal

And now, because I'm still awake I will share the very exciting news that I am soon going to have a sister!

No, my mom is not pregnant.

The new addition comes from the impending nuptials of my husband's brother, who is a good friend of mine and was part of my life even before Thom. This would be a great event, a happy event, even a noteworthy event on its own. But there is great cause for celebration as the woman he is marrying has been a close friend of mine since we were 10 years old!

Our adolescent musings, "We should marry brothers someday so we can be sisters," have actually come true. How does this happen? In what universe do you get to fulfill childhood dreams like this?

Needless, to say I am beyond happy that they have found each other, and that all of us will be forever linked together.

For all my scrutiny about the universe's workings, I think I've been cast a pretty nice lot.

If you'd like to check out the cute couple themselves, you can visit their website.

No comments: