- Asked for "more" tickles "more" tickles!
- Loved the Natural History Museum at Harvard: pointed to monkeys and mimicked them by scratching under his arms, pointed to owls and said, "Who! Who!," made the "key" sign to free the locked up animals
- Held hands with his little friend Olive while they had their snacks
- Watched the construction vehicles with rapt attention for five minutes
- Snuggled up and read about 100 books with me
- Pointed at everything from Thom's pillow, sink, and pajamas and said "Da-Da"
- Climbed on his tricycle seat like Evil Knievel
- Pointed at his diaper as he peed or pooped and asked to go to his potty
- Practiced jumping, dancing, and shaking his booty
- Tossed every bucket and shovel out of the playhouse at the park
- Made the sign and said "house" (which is his way of asking to watch Bob the Builder)
- Helped mommy feed the kitties by scooping their food
- Ran from the bath in his birthday suit and made me chase him around before bedtime
The Week's Top Family Posts — May 13-17, 2013
8 hours ago