Tuesday, July 29, 2008

time warp

To quote another blogger I have neither the time nor inclination to look up, I have discovered two things this month:
  • I can live my life
  • I can write about my life
...but I may not be able to do both at the same time.

We have been blessed with a wonderful month of visits from family and friends, trips around town and out of town, great meals, concerts, tours, weddings, and lovely nights under the stars. I would love to share some details, but I need a moment to catch my breath. I know some of you faithfully check my blog everyday and I hate to disappoint you for a little longer, but writing may be scarce for the next little while.

Thanks for being patient with me.

xoxo,
Summer

2 comments:

jenn marsala said...

Is that baby winking at me?! Is that baby actually winking at me?! Amazing.

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Yup. Winking and grinning and being a little pooker. The scrunch face is pretty cute, huh?