Monday, April 21, 2008

spring is here!

I've been spending quite a bit of time working on the house the last couple weeks (cleaning the garage, re-caulking bathrooms, doing touch-up paint, and de-cluttering) in anticipation of putting it on the market this summer. We've decided to find a new place, one big enough to accommodate a growing family, so I'm working working working like a busy bee to have our home ship shape and ready to show. (No, I'm not currently pregnant, but there may be news of that in the coming months...)

When I haven't been hauling boxes to storage or running to the hardware store, I've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and making daily trips to the park with River. It's been so nice to be able to get him out of the house, let him toddle around playgrounds, and join other kiddies on swings and slides.

I remember last spring when he was still a little blobby thing and the outdoors were pretty much lost on him, so these past weeks have been wonderful! Here he is in action:





No comments: