Saturday, September 23, 2006

home movies

I have a film crew in my house this weekend to shoot the last few scenes for My Mother's Boyfriend. Of course that's meant a top to bottom scouring of the house--as good an excuse as any to get the place clean, I suppose.

The funny thing is, I think my motivation to offer our place was out of pure laziness. See, I can work on the film, but still have the whole weekend at home. Sick, isn't it? It will be easier than carting around a suitcase full of costumes and making sure to remember everything I need for hair/make-up changes. I get to use my own bathroom, change in my own bedroom, and rummage through my own fridge.... Then at the end of the day, I just kick everyone out and snuggle on the sofa with my husband. Sounds wonderful to me.

No comments: